Highways and Public Works

Aviation Commercial Services

Carriers and general aviation

Operating on airside

Whitehorse Airport 

  • An Airside Vehicle Operator's Permit (AVOP) is required to operate any motor vehicle on airside at a Yukon airport/aerodrome. 
  • Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC) is required to access restricted areas at Whitehorse Airport. For more information contact the Pass Control Office at 867-667-8442.    


Parking permits for commercial vehicles

Contact Aviation Branch:

Phone: 867-634-2450

Toll free (in Yukon, NWT and Nunavut): 1-800-661-0408, local 2450

Email: aviation@gov.yk.ca