Voirie et Travaux publics

Procurement Support Centre

Procurement Support Centre


The Procurement Support Centre advertises and distributes Yukon government public tenders. Information on all publicly advertised tenders is available through this office.

Access Tender Documents - Tender Management System

Access public tender documents and information, receive automated email notifications, and view the Government of Yukon Tender Forecast.

How to do business with Yukon government

Yukon government is a major buyer of goods, services and construction, spending more than $300 million annually. Learn the process for effectively bidding on government contracts.

Supplier Directory

The Supplier Directory is a directory of contractors, suppliers of goods & services and consultants who want to do business with Yukon government.

Contract Registry

Provides information on contracts awarded by Yukon government departments and agencies. You can use the online registry to search current and historical contracts

Bid Challenge

Voice complaints about the tendering process and to provide specific input on correcting any possible inconsistencies.

Getting COR (Certificate of Recognition) Certified

COR is an occupational health and safety certification program. COR Certification is a tender/contract requirement on Government of Yukon projects involving construction activities.

Centre de soutien à l’approvisionnement

Heures d’ouverture : du lundi au vendredi, de 8 h à 16 h 30.

Adresses postale et municipale :
104, rue Elliott, bureau 101 (W-3C)
Whitehorse (Yukon)  Y1A 0M2

Tél. : 867-667-5385
Téléc. : 867-393-6245
Courriel : contracts@gov.yk.ca  
Sans frais (au Yukon) : 1-800-661-0408, poste 5385