Highways and Public Works

Transport Permits

Carrier Compliance issues a number of permits, some on behalf of other departments of the Yukon Government.

There are two types of permits

Regular Permits

These permits are issued for a specified fee which varies from permit to permit. Forms of payment are Visa/MC/American Express or Cash, all permits must be paid for at the time of issuance.

Special Permits

These permits are issued under Highways Regulations, Section 23(3). There is no fee for these permits.