- Car rental agencies at the airport will have vehicles with accessibility equipment or aids to mobility.
- Courtesy shuttles and taxis will provide aids to mobility upon request.
Service animals are welcome at the Whitehorse International Airport.
- There are 2 designated relieving areas outside the airport. To the left and right of the airport terminal building, you will find designated relieving areas. There is grass on the south side of the terminal and a gravel area on the west side of the parking lot that are designated areas.
- Service animals are welcome to accompany clients using car rental agency services, courtesy shuttles and taxis
Moving around the airport
- Airlines offer wheelchair service at the airport. Contact your airline to make arrangements.
- Get an escort pass: Contact your airline to request a pass so a family member or caretaker can enter a secure or boarding area to assist you.