1. Where can I park at the airport, what does parking cost, is there plug in parking available, and is there long term and short term parking?
Check out Airport Parking to learn more.
2. What time should I check in before my flight, my luggage did not arrive on the plane with me – how can I find it, and what may I take in my carry on luggage?
Please call the air carrier you are flying with and they will advise you of the appropriate check-in times:
Please call the air carrier you flew with to find out the status of your luggage:
Please check out the CATSA website or call the local CATSA office at 1-867-393-3556 for advice on what items are allowed for carry-on luggage.
3. Are there storage lockers at the airport, is there a cost to store luggage?
Storage lockers are not available at the airport.
4. What time is the Air Terminal Building open?
The Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport air terminal building is open 24/7
5. Is there security at the airport and when are they on duty?
Airport Security is on duty 24 hours a day – 7 days a week.
6. Is there a Lost and Found Department at the airport?
Please contact Airport Security at 867-667-8451.
7. What time does the restaurant open at the airport?
The airport restaurant is open from 4:30 am to 5:00 pm depending on flight schedule.
Restaurant phone 1-867- 633-4745
Parking is free for the first hour.
8. Is there a car rental service at the airport?
Two car rental service providers are located at the airport:
9. Is there a Canada Border Services Agency representative at the airport?
CBSA has an office at the airport that is staffed during international flights such as Condor or when called by itinerant international flights for Customs processing. CBSA can be reached at 1-800-461-9999 or 867-667-3965.
10. Is there a refuelling service and/or ground handling service available at the airport?
Refuelling service is available from:
Ground handling service may be available by the carriers operating at the airport.
11. Does the airport have free Wi-Fi service?
Free Wi-Fi Service now available throughout the airport terminal. Just log into YXY-Public on your device to access the network.
75 Barkley Grow Crescent #316
Phone: (867) 667-8440
Toll free (In Yukon): 1-800-661-0408, local 8440
Fax: (867) 667-8446
Contact Form: ENWIA