Highways and Public Works


Right-of-way and road sign permits

Access Roads and Work in Highways Rights-of-Way Permits:


Permit applications can be picked up at the local maintenance camps throughout the Yukon or at the Central Workshop, Bldg. 1275, 9029 Quartz Road, Whitehorse.

Sign Permits:


Carrier Compliance Permits

See Permits >>>

Transportation Maintenance Branch 

Phone: 867-667-8250
Toll free (In Yukon): 1-800-661-0408 ext. 8250
Fax: 867-667-3608
Email: highways@gov.yk.ca